Sunday, September 27, 2009

When eating amazing CAKE gets ugly

Ohhhhh why are you pointing the camera at me, can't a dietitian eat cake in peace??????


When it comes to cake from Amy's Bread, I have no shame and say "BRING IT" and make sure you save me a piece. When I was at the Foundling, I would tell anyone who would listen that when it came to ordering cake to forget about the cupcake cafe and only order from Amy's Bread because their cake is the moistest and the freshest.

It's a good thing that my friend Sonya agrees with me on the cake because she was in charge of ordering for the celebration and I did not have to mention the cake because she too is a fan. We even got the CEO of the Foundling on board for ordering a great cake for his wifes birthday.


If you notice, I am wearing an apron at the celebration which means I (the food lady) was helping to serve the food. I got a bit worried because there were many people there this year and I had to give out the cake so of course being a piggy, I had the thought what if the cake runs out before I get a chance to have a bite.



I am sssooooooo Busted!! but again it is lemon cake from Amy's Bread so the guilt quickly dissipates. I am going to try to eat this cake as "sneaky" as possible but I also want to enjoy it and appear somewhat normal.

Normal is not what I am about to do. I have no idea why I thought coming at the cake from a different angle would draw less attention or make me look normal. What is NORMAL????



OK this approach is not getting the cake in my face fast enough, let's think how can I attack the cake and look as if I am enjoying myself? I know just dive in and get agressive. Here it goes!!!!!!


Keep looking out for the pesky camera person.

Keep scrolling down to see my effective approach.






Ahh the sweet taste of success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




































































No comments:

Post a Comment